I can’t quite piece together the story of my dream last night, but I can vividly remember various characteristics of the dream. Take a peek:
- 2 greyhound dogs.
- 2 nuns.
- My grandparents’ old house on Courtwood Drive.
- 6 cats.
- My niece Reagan’s bedroom full of cat hair (even though it was not her real bedroom).
- 8 large squirrel-like critters with large beady cartoon eyes and no squirrel like tail, that were extremely curious animals.
- A pair of sweat pants with said squirrel-like critters in them.
- A tax bill for $1,012.86.
- A lady that resembled a 50 year old powerpuff girl.
- A doctor’s office with no furniture.
- A drunk doctor trying to diagnose my cold.
- A crying kid in the room with me that I tried to give a stuffed duck to.
I have no clue people. I do not partake in legal or illegal pharmaceutical hobbies. I ate a chicken fajita at 10 pm with a Jack and water. Try it and let me know what you dream about.