Lots of people like to contemplate the question, "Who are the 5 people I'd like to meet before I die?". I am one of them. Mine change all the time. I am not very philosophical or political, so my list tends to have people that would make me pee my pants or cry because I have laughed so hard at them. I have laughing spells that no one in the same room as me will ever understand. They can last for 10 minutes. It is the most elated (outside of you-know-what) feeling one can have without expecting it. Recently, The Ellen Show has provided some people that, at my worst of days, would still make me laugh, rewind, and laugh again. Here's some samples. These people are now on my list, thanks to Ellen. If the first 2 do not entertain you, you might want to look at what you do find amusing...
1. Manny - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaGWKZWB1kc (start at 2:30 in)
2. Dennis Quaid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C64ZYuR7PuQ
3. Vivian Ward - http://www.hotflick.net/pictures/990PWM_Julia_Roberts_057.html
4. Doogie Howser M.D. - http://www.hulu.com/videos/search?query=doogie+howser
5. Chelsea Handler - http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-There-Vodka-Chelsea/dp/1416954120/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232427114&sr=1-1
On the contrary, if this is true, I definitely don't want to meet this chick.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hhCh9t-bI&feature=dir
EDIT: Update YouTube video of Manny. 1st one got removed.